PP is polypropylene raw material, namely polypropylene fiber, which belongs to thin non-woven fabric; pet is a new polyester raw material, namely polyester fiber, and has no additives in the whole production process, and is a very good environmental protection product, and belongs to thick type non-woven fabric.
(PP) PP and PET polyester nonwoven fabrics:
1. PP raw materials are cheap and PET raw materials are expensive. The waste material of PP can be recycled and pet can not be recycled, so the cost of PP is slightly lower.
2. PP is about 200 degrees high temperature, while pet is about 290 degrees, pet is more resistant to high temperature than PP.
3. Non woven printing, heat transfer effect, same width PP shrinkage, pet shrinkage small, better effect, pet more saving waste less.
4. The tensile force, tension, bearing force and the same weight of PET are larger than PP tensile force, tension and bearing force. 65 g pet is equivalent to 80 g PP tensile force, tension, bearing force.
5. From the perspective of environmental protection, PET is more environmentally friendly and sanitary than PP because of its doping in the waste of PP.