Medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
Product name: PP nonwoven fabric, three shoulder nonwoven fabric, SMS/SMMS/SMMMMS non-woven fabric, etc.
Scope of application: Suitable for medical supplies, but also for surgical clothing, protective clothing, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.
Product color: green, blue, white, or customized according to customer requirements.
Product weight range: 40-60 g/m2; Conventional weight 45g/m2, 50g/m2, 60g/m2
Method of application of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
1. Products should be thoroughly cleaned before packaging and promptly packaged after washing;
2. There should be two layers of material packaged in two packages.
Matters needing attention of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
1. It should be stored in a dry, ventilated, cool, hygienic, non corrosive atmosphere at room temperature with a relative humidity of not more than 80%, avoiding direct sunlight, and avoiding acidic and alkaline environments.
2. This product is in sealed packaging. Please check the integrity of the nonwoven fabric before use. If there is any damage, please do not use it.
3. Two different colors are recommended.
4. After use, it should be landfilled at a designated location or incinerated under monitoring.
Product Description of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
SMS, SMMS, and SMMMS are all composite nonwoven fabrics from nonwoven fabric making machinery for medical products, which are spunbond and melt blown composite products. Fully using 100% safety polypropylene fiber from nonwoven fabric making machinery for medical products as the raw material, it is a final sterilization packaging material for disposable medical supplies formed by a layer of bacteria barrier layer and two layers of tensile extension layer. Non toxic, no fiber shedding, high effective bacterial resistance rate; The cloth surface has good uniformity and fullness, and the product meets the requirements of YY/T 0698.2-2009 and EN 868-2. It has the characteristics of bacteria resistance, anti-static, tensile elongation, etc.SMMS covers all the performance of SMS from nonwoven fabric making machinery for medical products, and has greatly expanded in the performance of SMS: bacteria resistance, hydrostatic pressure, strength, uniformity, softness, and application fields. SMMMS can replace pure cotton fabric with a soft, delicate feel and excellent skin affinity. The spunbonded layer is composed of continuous filaments with excellent breaking strength and elongation. The melt blown layer is composed of continuous ultrafine fibers, which has a good barrier effect against moisture, bacteria, dust, etc. It has high water pressure resistance, good air permeability, and good acid and alkali resistance.
Product features of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
1. Non toxic, environmentally friendly, non sensitive, non odorous, non irritating to the skin, no other chemical components, stable performance;
2. Through special treatment of the equipment, it can achieve antistatic, anti alcohol, anti plasma, water repellent, and water production performance;
3. Lightweight, soft to the touch, good filtering effect and high intensity, effectively preventing the invasion and cross infection of dust and harmful particles;
4. No hair loss, no powder loss, neutral pH, no static electricity, no fluorescent agent, made of 100% pure plant fiber and synthetic fiber, with porosity;
5. High water pressure resistance and good air permeability; The spunbonded layer is composed of continuous filaments and has excellent breaking strength, elongation, and wrapping properties;
6. The melt blown layer is composed of continuous ultrafine fibers, which has a good barrier effect on water, bacteria, microorganisms, dust, etc;
7. It can allow steam and sterilizing agent to enter the bag to the maximum extent, and can thoroughly resolve residues such as ethylene oxide;
8. Antibacterial and anti chemical agents: with good acid and alkali resistance, polypropylene is a chemical passivity substance;
9. Good softness, low memory, and convenience;
10. Disposable, no multiple use damage consumption, no need for recycling and cleaning; Comply with environmental requirements, easy to degrade or incinerate;
11. Economical and reliable: Eliminating hospital cotton cloth disinfection, washing, drying, and other processes, resulting in lower usage costs than cotton cloth.
12. Prevent cross infection, reduce the hidden cost of treatment, and improve the infection control rate;
13. Long validity period: (double layer bacterial filtration effect) up to 96%, stored under qualified conditions.
An increase in the thickness of nonwoven fabrics means an increase in weight per unit area and corresponding strength. However, due to its own structural characteristics, an increase in thickness does not mean an increase in microbial barrier performance.
During clinical use, nonwoven fabrics may be damaged after sterilization. The main reason for this damage is that the micro fine plastic fibers of the nonwoven fabric will shrink to a certain extent after high-temperature sterilization, which is manifested in the fact that the sterilized non-woven fabric is more fragile than before sterilization. Therefore, applying too much force or unreasonable handling methods to it during use can cause destructive damage to the packaging material, In addition, using instruments with burrs and sharp edges can also cause damage to non-woven fabrics. In this case, it is recommended that the clinical packaging should be appropriately tightened, handled with care, and use the double layer packaging recommended by the specification, which will greatly reduce the probability of damage. If only by increasing the thickness of the nonwoven fabric to solve the damage problem, in addition to ensuring antibacterial performance, it is also necessary to closely observe the probability of wet packaging.
In summary, the thicker the nonwoven fabric is, the better. Only materials with good air permeability can reduce the wet wrapping phenomenon, provided that the bacteria resistance and tensile strength are guaranteed.
Table of Contents
- Medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
- Method of application of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
- Matters needing attention of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
- Product Description of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products:
- Product features of medical non woven fabric from unwoven fabric machine for medical products: