What Is Meltblown Nonwoven From Meltblown Unwoven Fabric Making Machine?
Zhejiang Yanpeng Nonwoven Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research and development of non-woven production lines. Since from the beginning of 2008, we always focused on non-woven field. Until today, we served over 200 customers at home and abroad, and installed more than 600 non woven production lines all over the world.
Our main products include: PP spunbond non woven production line, meltblown non-woven production line, spunmelt composite nonwoven production line (such as SMS,SMMS, SSMMS, SMMMS …etc), Polyester (PET) non woven fabric production line etc. We successfully launch the PLA/RPET non woven fabric production line in 2021.
1.What is Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric?
Melt-blown nonwoven fabric is mainly made of polypropylene, the fiber diameter can reach 1 ~ 5 microns. With many gaps, fluffy structure and good anti-folding ability, these microfibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fiber per unit area, so that melt-blown cloth has good filter, shielding, insulation and oil absorption. It can be used for air and liquid filtration materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal materials, oil absorbing materials and wiping cloth and other fields.
Meltblown fabric filter material is made of polypropylene microfiber randomly distributed stick together, white, smooth, soft appearance, the fiber size of the material is 0.5-1.0μm, the random distribution of fibers provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between the fibers, so that the meltblowout gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, higher porosity (≥75%). Through high voltage electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust tolerance.
Melt-blown non-woven fabric is a kind of microfiber non-woven fabric with a diameter of about 2 microns, which is the thinnest of all the fibers. Melt-blown non-woven fabric because of its special structure and the raw material of polypropylene and has good water resistance and air permeability, high filtration efficiency, collection of bacteria, filtration, heat insulation, warmth, insulation, non-toxic, no stimulation and other functions.
2.What Is The Application of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric?
(1) Medical and health fabric: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant bag cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration fabric: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Fabric for heel mounting: lining, bonded lining, floc, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather soles, etc.;
(4) Industrial Fabric: filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural Fabric: crop protection cloth, seedling breeding cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.